Friday, September 26, 2014

RHS Staff Spotlight

I love Riverton High School! This has been a great year full of learning experiences, and AWESOME students and faculty.

I am a wife to an amazing guy, mom to 4 incredible girls and 2 dogs. I love to read, craft, play and watch sports. I especially love watching and cheering on my girls!I work in the counseling center as a "tracker" or mentor, where I get to work with students, helping them find success in school. Through consistent visits, we discuss organization, study habits, stress and time management and NEVER give up. I have met some incredible students and consider myself lucky to be here! RHS is the BEST!

From Anita Nielsen, School Psychologist. "Tina is a great asset to the counseling center here at RHS. She has been dedicated to the students she works with. Tina has good communication skills and relates well with the students. She offers caring support to students who are struggling to be successful in school."

No comments:

Post a Comment