Friday, November 6, 2015


Teacher Spotlights


Katie McBride

I was born and raised in South Jordan, Utah which is also where I currently reside. I graduated from the University of Utah with a degree in special education with a severe endorsement. I am currently in my 5th year of teaching. Previous to Riverton High School, I taught at Bacchus Elementary in Granite District for three years before moving to Kauri Sue Hamilton last year. I also love to coach and do so every chance I get. I currently coach a competitive softball team and have high school experience coaching basketball and softball. Some of my favorite hobbies include: bowling, playing softball, camping, fishing and spending time with my dog Manny. I also like long walks on the beach, skipping to work and jamming out to Bon Jovi in my classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment